Website usage Terms of Service
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’ or “our” refer to the owner’s of the website, the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our newsletter mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: [email protected]
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Earnings & Income Information
We accurately represent these products and services and try to increase their potential for improving your impact on the internet. We have heard both from customers who are just starting their internet business and from others who already have an internet business. Both groups give us feedback on the usefulness of our products for their operations and their revenue generation. We cannot completely verify these customers’ statements, but we do require that each person we introduce to you provide us with substantiating information before we present their testimonials here. Also, while the testimonial may be accurate as of the time that we hear from the customer, the customer’s experience may have significantly changed over time. While we will try to update our information on the customer providing the testimonial, we cannot assure you that our information will be up to date.
And you should also know that the testimonials here illustrate results and experiences which do not apply to all customers who use our products. Also, results can vary so we cannot and we do not promise, guarantee or imply that the use of our products and services will improve your operation. Why, well as with any business, successful or unsuccessful use of our products will widely vary among our customers depending on many factors, including but not limited to, the customer’s skill set, creativity, motivation, level of effort, individual expertise, capacity and talents, business experience, your cost structure and the market in which you compete. We also know that many of our customers will not implement our program, much as many gym members won’t go to the gym. Please remember, we cannot compel you to use our products. You will need to implement our products to find out for yourself the usefulness of what we teach, coach, offer or supply to you, and we sincerely hope that you do.
For all these reasons, your purchase and use our information, products and services should be based upon your own due diligence and judgment on how best to use our products and information. We provide a tools and information that you can use to improve the operation of your business. Your decision to purchase and use our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence, and not on any representation that we make to you. We will not be responsible for any success or failure of your business after you implement the information you receive from us. Really what we do is provide tools and information that you can use to try to improve the operations of your business.
Here are some other E Cig Brand Starter Kit resources you may find of value and interest:
Revolutionary Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette
Goucher College 2009 E-Cigarette Survey
E Cig Company SMOKEFREE India Offers 15% Raksha Bandhan ...
RAI Stock Price - Wsj.com
BBC Wales - Catchphrase - The Lloyds
Vapor Couture; The New Electronic Cigarette for Women