Stop smoking: The truth about electronic cigarettes discussed by Dr. Kenn

http://www.news4us.com/ecigarette-trial-kits-allows-smokers-to-choose-for-themselves/2217545/ Don Kennedy D.O., MBA discusses myths about electronic cigarettes. Read the Marlboro man and Electronic Cigarettes at http:/…

the truth about electronic cigarettes, real people tell there stories about ecigs and how it has affected them.

Comments

1. 42apostate says

This guy and the billion dollar tobacco empire are the losers in this e-cig revolution,
    so we can understand why they hate this competition
    It’s true. Nicotine is some mean toxic shit and we’d be better off without taking any of it.
    But in the mean time, e-cig beats the patch AND the gum AND hypnotism, both in cost AND effectiveness. I’ve tried those gimmicks. THEY are the ones designed to separate us from our money.
    I was a smokeless junkie struggling with patches and gum.
    E-cigs saved me.

2. SkepticBoo13 says

Hmmmmmm…bet he is somehow connected to Philip Morris crying about their 6 million smokers who left them …..awwwww poor Philip Morris , shall I Fed-Ex a box of tissues to you ? I know if those guys do throw my Fed-Ex package it won’t break !!!

3. Anthony Tanchak says

Hes probably just another “doctor” with a failed private medical practice who has turned to lies and propaganda to sell a product which takes advantage of a group of desperate people who would try anything and everything to quit smoking…. If he was a REAL doctor he would be actually helping people by recommending a product that actually works (e-cigs) and is safer for you than many other “quit smoking products”, and would be doing this in the BEST interest of his patients, NOT his wallet!

4. andrew fearn says

You’re a fuck criminal mate, making money out of people’s addiction, shame on you.

5. Gerald Usaf says

Nicotine does not cause lung cancer idiot! Who paid you for this ad to misinform people. E-cigs don’t cause cancer…nicotine or not…

6. natenttahn says

Its all the other chemicals in a cigarette that you cigarettes do not have I understand what you’re saying doc but let me guess your CDs cost money too huh

7. Lo Olver says

One word… LIAR! I don’t care what his Oompa Loompa says!
    WE know our experiences are real.

8. grandmackdady says

lmfao ripping my money out of my pocket i think not. price to smoke for one year for me was $5,475. price vaping for a year $694. i think i saved money big time not lose it lol

9. Kiel Landers says

I’m pretty sure this guy just claimed coke doesn’t cause health issues. “Give me money because my program is the ONLY way to quit smoking” I’d like to know what you are actually certified in, because you sure as shit aren’t an addiction specialist. “I’ve been treating nicotine addiction most of my career” Yeah and I’ve been treating allergies most of my life, that doesn’t make me a fucking allergy-immunologist

10. Zombambie says

This guy is a complete idiot scamming hack job. Ecigs have kept me away from cigarettes for almost a year. Fuck off with your propaganda you moron.

11. Tommy Karlsen says

I like how he says that E-cig’s take more money than normal tobacco companies, so you’re telling me that (I live in Norway fyi) my e liquid that costs me about 20 bucks a month is more expensive than cigarettes that cost me about 20 bucks A DAY! so like, 600$ a month, yeah i can totally see that, damn you e-cig makers, you’re ruining me!!! also i actually quit cigs when i got my e-cig, smoked that for 5 months, then quit all together no problem, no hack ‘program’ from a so called ‘doctor’

12. jeremy sewell says

D.O.= Doctor of Optometry? what a hack….”leading authority on this STUFF?” ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! Don’t use e-cigs BUY “MY” CD!!!

13. Bryan May says

I’ve smoke cigarettes for 29 years. I’ve tried patches, nicotine mints, wellbutrin (sp?) and, of course, cold turkey. Nothing worked. I tried an e-cigarette and I have not picked up a “real” cigarette since. After three days, I no longer wanted a “real” cigarette.

E-Cigarettes work. I started with the high nicotine “juice” and I’m working my way down to , hopefully, being nicotine free.

14. assfau1t says

the lady at 1:54 actually paid this guy to tell her to do something else instead of smoking? and she quit? brilliant! :))))))))

15. Soldierjason1 says

Ok how can a person quit nicotine when they also use it as an insecticide. This guy is an idiot. Nicotine can damage the brain I will not dispute that but so does dihydrogen monoxide. I stopped smoking two months ago and guess what I am doing better on my vaporizer than ever before.

16. Mike N says

Notice the DO after his name, he is a chiropractor NOT a Medical Doctor LOL Anointing himself as THE Number 1 Authority in stopping smoking LOL SCHLOCK! This Reeks! It should be BO not DO :P

17. Kothe akita says

I think you have a beautiful voice, as a female having a deep voice, I admire you for coming out and talking about this story. ecigs are not as harmful as others say. thank you! stay strong and beautiful

18. crazzyyj says

E cigs saved my life to !! Good for you And to the people who think e cigs Are dangerous because of what. The FDA SAYS. It’s because the tobacco companies pay off the FDA To say that e cigs are Unhealthy. So they don’t go out of business!! That’s the truth!!

19. steve spoores says

Thank you for this video..very touching, I must share this with my family….thanks, and keep on VAPING……..

20. deadgame3500 says

In having trouble right now, up and can’t sleep because in craving a cigarette so bad.. my e cig helps, but I still want a cigarette.. wish I could make it look easy

21. CanadianBullFrog says

FDA has stated in a video back in 2009 that there are still cancer agents in electronic cigarettes.

22. socialdeez100 says

Very nice,if you want anyone else to make one I would be willing,just over 1yr analog free:)

23. islandvaper says

You can actually get no nicotine juice should you wish to go that route :)
    A lot of people do. It is all in which you choose to do :)

24. Rich Gavina says

This is really inspiring meshaila. My only regret is that I didn’t discover and view this sooner. It probably would have been a real catalyst for me to give ecigs a real try before I finally transitioned in June. Right on! *fist pump* – R