are nicotine free electronic cigarettes safe?

are nicotine free electronic cigarettes safe?

Here find all the information about electronic smokeless cigarette, it doesn’t affect health and gives all pleasures of smoking.

they can use the same format for an O’Doul’s commercial…”are you tired of getting drunk when you drink?”

Comments

1. Joehinson35 says

Ecigs and personal vaporizers have different nicotine. You can get anywhere
    between 0mg-24mg of nicotine per ml of e-liquid. The average cigarete has
    1mg of nicotine. The only difference between smoking and Vaping is that the
    nicotine is suspended in water vapor rather than toxic smoke. Nicotine it
    self is no worse for you than caffeine. The e-cigs advertised on tv are
    crap though. Personal vaporizers are cheaper and provide a better Vaping
    experience.

2. Kuba022 says

@AstrophelTDeath If you want to quit, just do so. I was smoking for 8
    years. When I decided to quit, I did it. Cold turkey. I don’t smoke anymore
    and I don’t have to avoid other smokers. It’s over three years now. The
    point is that you don’t need some bullshit products, just a little bit of
    willpower. Not much, just enough to get you through the first month. And if
    you can’t do that, then I’m sorry, but you are a pussy. Bullshit products
    won’t change that.

3. FloppyFormatFrenzy says

Did it actually say nicotine free or are you assuming that tabacco free
    implies there’s no nicotine in the product? If it’s the latter, then I have
    to say you’re way off base. My experience with e-cig is that there are
    cartridges with certain levels of nicotine; it’s sort of like how there’s
    several grades of the patch. This may have been an old commercial or it’s
    way overpriced because these things cost half the amount of cigs, and this
    is purchasing from a 7/11, so that’s overpriced too.

4. rextrek says

I quit 2yrs ago after 32yrs of smoking cigs. seriously as my dad said- a
    sucker is born everyday

5. FloppyFormatFrenzy says

@C0ct0pusPrime Oh alright. E-cigs are great, but if they don’t have
    nicotine in them, then it’s a complete waste of money.

6. AstrophelTDeath says

@Kuba022 I am a pussy , I never got addicted to cigarettes. Never said that
    I did. But you have to understand you are only one person, not everyone is
    you, Some people rely on cigarettes. Getting off an addiction is about will
    power but some people can’t do it just from sheer will power. If you can’t
    understand that then you are stubborn and ignorant. And I am a pussy ?
    Really at least I didn’t get addicted to the things for 8 years.

7. wrngsurgeon says

@managarm1349 my roommate’s girlfriend walks around the house all day
    smoking those things…they’re fucking retarded.

8. Kuba022 says

@AstrophelTDeath For the record I wasn’t talking about you personally.
    Nicotine gums, patches or e-cigarettes only work if someone really wants to
    quit. No product will do the quitting for someone. And if a person really
    wants to quit, they don’t need any aids. Did you ever see this kind of
    strategy with other addictions? Did you ever hear about a tweaker who
    “quits” meth, by gradually taking less and less meth?

9. puellanivis says

Why the fuck would they make an e-cigarette that doesn’t contain
    nicotine… seriously…

10. duffeknol says

Lmfao. Your videos always make me laugh, c0c, but it’s been a while since I
    actually made a lot of noise while doing so

11. BusinessIDBAI says

I actually like electronic cigarettes, my wife doesn’t bitch at me for
    smoking them, who cares if they still end up killing me?

12. MacabreManifesto says

Well now there’s a solution jwh-018 which got you pretty high, until the
    government pulled out it’s ban-this-shit for-1-year-so-we-can-test-it dildo
    and stuck it up our ass, what a fucking joke, I can’t believe that either
    THC or JWH-018 are illegal, what the fuck!?!?!?!?

13. Foxlink Hightower says

AS NOTED IN THE ANNOTATIONS- the Nicotine free e-cig is just that- water
    vapor. I use the BLU, and so far, it works quite well. There is Nicotine in
    the ones I use, but there are also ones that are nic free. I can see using
    the nic-free ones, but only for a short time- I’m not going to continue to
    buy the cartridges just for the ‘feel’ of it… I’ll be glad once I’m free
    from nicotine.

14. pumkinpi2 says

@Lowbacca0 A tad older than 12. Perhaps that’s why his attempt at “humor”
    failed on me, being funny making up of much of that for me,