Comments

1. michael b says

i been vaping ecig about 3 years now and they all suck.the eliquid tatse like shit.you pay for something it should work right out of box you should not have to mod these and the companies should not be telling how to mod these.good luck

2. thepr says

I have the Red Dragon (E9) and as far as vapor goes, it really produces.

Damn cartridges are expensive unless you re-fill them though.

3. CurrentlyDisconected says

V3 Joye Stick from heaven-gifts. It has a mini usb connection in the side for charging as well as a battery charger in the starter kit.it cost $50 USD for the starter kit but it comes with 2 batteries and i have had mine for over 6 months with no battery trouble.I have had to replace the atomizer once which is still better than my 901 which died all the time.

Its worth checking out if your tired of getting of paying for batteries and sick of charging them.

4. longcatisloooooong says

great channel gary. i have had similar problems with the epuffer company. it really is panda piss.

5. canena27 says

hey I just saw your video I wish I have seen it before I bought eliquid different flavours, do u know for any chance anyone who has bought it and what they think? I just saw that u have many videos! Im gonna start checking them, thank u!

6. evelwmn says

wait…just thought of something, some passthroughs will not work on the computer, they need 5v outputs…I had one that I had to buy a specific usb charger for, you might want to try that.

7. selkiepeople1 says

oh it gets better. I just got my usb greensmoke battery you plug into the pc…it doesn’t work…i saved for that one and bought the cartridges as well……dang, I’m not meant to spend money..so…..I guess it will all go in the ‘refund’ folder. and thanks for the adapter advice. I did order two of them. The language barrier is a pita tho…I mean a month?

8. evelwmn says

If they don’t fit, you can always pick up an adapter for them for a couple bucks.

9. selkiepeople1 says

well, they just emailed me and want to not only fill the original order they just found…..but the order I did last week for nicotine and a fitting so that I can use other cartridges with my current box o’ cartridges of which I’ve not a battery one that will fit…..grrrrrrrrrrrr. i told them ‘NO. do NOT make me stop payment until I see what you are charging me for. I’ll pay for the nic as I’ll be making my own and the blanks i can fill but if they dont fit? I’m so screwed .