Vapors Lounge First Look. NEW Electronic Cigarette Store in Richmond VA

7822 Midlothian Turnpike Richmond VA 23235 The new Vapors Lounge is located in Richmond VA. Opening May 2, 2011! This is a first look at the new location. fo…

http://BuyAElectronicCigarette.com WNY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE STORES,WNY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES,WNY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE RETAILERS.

Comments

1. PackerFan111 says

Very rude to customers! While in the store, I purchased the EVOD starter kit. When asking them questions, they seem irritated and impatient to answer questions. They talk with a low mumble and act shifty.
    If you value good customer service and being treated with a little common courtesy and respect this avoid this so-called business at all costs.

2. TheSwishahouse says

Going to have to agree with Vawoodsman here. Felt pretty unwelcomed by your staff, and I’ve been there on 2 different occasions because I needed some replacement gear in a pinch and didnt want to wait for my items to be shipped. When I asked questions I was told “I dont know, the manager knows”, who wasnt there apparently. Also, the prices are pretty steep. Even with shipping at most major vendors online I can find better prices 99% of the time.

3. vawoodsman says

Gotta say as a newb I felt really unwelcome by your staff. Just seemed like they wanted me to buy something and leave.I like the prices and the location tho and would rather shop local but it did kinda put me off. You seem chill tho. May give your shop another go.

4. dg19713 says

I went to this place and the shopping center is run down and where they plan to fit chairs is beyond me. In addition, the prices on their website is different than in the store and there are no refunds of ANY kind to include faulty devices. So, proceed at your own risk.

5. Joel Jenkins says

I smoked cigarettes for 20 + years. I tried all the electronic cigarette brands. The only one that helped me quit for good is V2Cigs. I have been smoke free for three months now. If you are want a discount use JENKLEFRITZ15 for 15% off the purchase of the ultimate kit. You can also use the discount code JENKLEFRITZ for 10% off V2cig products.

6. Mollymeer says

It was great meeting you yesterday at the store! I bought the ego in silver and so far.. i love it! I will be back for more juice i am sure.. the taste is good and i appreciate the product!

7. antsandlions says

Sweet! I live in West Virginia … I’ll have to come hang some time. It’d be really nice to have one here, sigh…

8. VaporsLounge says

I apologize about that. Yesterday we took the day off since we had been working non stop for the past few days trying to get everything together. Cable guy just left so we now have our internet service up and running! Sadly no TV or couches yet… Trying to get those by the end of the week. We will be open 10AM-6PM we may stay open till 8PM. As of now we should be open Monday through Friday. In the future we will be open on the weekends.

9. lion6255 says

I tried to come bye and no one was there. Did you have your hours set yet or phone number so I can check to see if you are open before riding over?