BluCig vs Njoy King – Best Disposable Ecig

Comparing the Njoy King and the Blu Cig for best disposable ecig. Use link to see my pick for Best Ecig: https://twitter.com/AllenrTanner For full reviews of …

20% DISCOUNT CODE – ECR69 ……… E-cigs.co.uk have now relaunched as http://FreeEcigaretteStarterKits.com and to celebrate they are giving all my viewers a massive 20…

Comments

1. william anderson says

hiI really appreciate the overall quality of eCigarKit com products The electronic cigarette industry is flooded with inferior made smoke juice from overseas; eCigarKit com has the best American made products Worth trying

2. hotheadedjoelhaha says

If you have a chance, try a White Cloud Fling disposable. If you buy 10 it costs you $30. And They Are The Best disposable you can buy mix and match your 10 pack. You will Not be disappointed. Ths are both Junk compared to the White cloud Fling. That’s a promise! (no I do not work for them). They are the Real Deal.

3. bottle2lip says

tried FINTI brand the other day, it has some questionable ingridgents listed though on the package. Not typical water/Propleyn glycol/flavoring. But the one cool thing about them for a throw away, is you can refill them easily, the end of the carto just pops right off…I got 2 days or so off the battery, dripping into the carto before it died…for 5.99…its a better deal. If your main stuff died or whatever

4. bottle2lip says

i vape at home with a passthrough most of the time. The BLU and Njoy’s though are good in a pinch, but pricey if you are serious about vaping. Bought them before when i was at the pump and my eGO twist died on me. Can’t stand an analog now

5. SirBootsalot says

hello sir, enjoyed your video, i have used Njoy once but it choked me a lot when i used it. Didnt like that at all. Is blu better than that??

6. PyrozPlayground says

For me, the Njoy is a lot closer to a real cigarette in size while having the soft filter. Also the Njoy cig is about two bucks less than the blu.
    Now for the blu, it is a lot bigger and the “filter” is pretty damn hard, but it lasts a lot longer than the Njoy cig. And even though the Njoy cig’s taste is closer to a real cig than the blu (which to me tastes like toffee), it is nowhere close to lasting as long. So as much as I like Njoy cigs, I’m gonna pass on those and get he blu regulars. ^_^

7. John Wentling says

NJOY taste great, they don’t last nearly as long as promised, I barely got through my second cup of morning coffee before it died on me. Terrible.

8. Daniel Lopez says

first time i tried njoy it leaked out bad and then i switched to blu and i love it i also own a vapor shark and vaping had me quit ciggerettes the moment learned about it

9. Cesar Cortez says

Sorry about that. I meant to say that I’ve smoked the Njoy from a local Walmart and have yet to smoke the Blu

10. Renz Sauco says

I tried both blu cig looks badass, tastes great, and its big. But! Its light your like smoking air, runs out fast too, and doesnt last long! 400 puffs that says in the cover is just bullshit! In the other hand NJoy doesnt taste good but its actually look like a real stogie! Plus it looks like one, badass fucking cover too! I prefer NJoy all day! Feels real, cheaper and just plain awesome!

11. MakeDreamsLive says

Hello Everyone! I was a smoker of over 7 years. I’ve tried OVER 7-8 different e-cigs and Green Smoke is hands down THE BEST! I’ve been using it for approx. 2 YEARS!!! I personally haven’t wanted a regular cigarette since. And the PRICES are A LOT lower than they used to be!!! They have new “FlavorMax” Cartomizers, that makes CRAZY THICK vapor! Watch my videos to see what I mean! Here’s Updated Green Smoke Discount Codes: 10% OFF: disc10-29745 5% OFF: disc5-29745

12. chanliestchan says

I was *just* looking into that! I spent some time with these e-cigs that imitate analog cigs. I looked into so many instructions and techniques for refilling my own juice, but nothing is satisfying me. The atomizers get sticky and clogged even when they’re fresh and I just couldn’t figure out what was wrong. I thought the clearomizer dealie would be a good remedy. I *just* found a cheap mini started kit of eGO CE4s (under $30) and await it’s mail shipment. I’ll let you know how it goes!

13. billy lester says

you can get two ego,s with two tank,s and not waste your money and buy juice and vap a long time.i know where to get good one,s cheap check out my youtube and i tell you nice vid have a good one bro.

14. nobukodhermesv says

I been receiving a large amount of messages from people asking precisely how i received my Electronic Cigarette Free Trial Offer. Well since i am in a really good mood, here check it out:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

15. igetcha69 says

hi mate,

the incident you are referring to was a big battery device “Mod” (not a ciggie lookalike) and it turns out that the guy was not using the recommended correct rechargeable batteries

but EVERY device ever made that uses batteries has the potential for problems but thankfully incidents are few and far between……after all, several torches blow up every year but i bet you wouldn’t be worried about using a torch in case it explodes! lol

cheers

scott

16. KlashaB12 says

thanks for responding by the way i read a rather disturbing report that one of these things can blow up thats enough to put anybody off them. is it a really rare thing or is it something that could happen? because i went out and got 1 but im to chicken to smoke it properly because of that. your thoughts please.

17. igetcha69 says

hi mate,

you should be able to treat it like a regular cigarette……take 10 – 15 drags and then put it down until you get your next craving

if that doesn’t satisfy the cravings then there are higher nicotine strengths to sort that out ;)

cheers

scott

18. KlashaB12 says

its all about the british accent aye ;) i dunno if i’d like this so i guess a disposable would be good for me. just wanted to ask how many drags would it take for my cravings to go away?

19. Joel Jenkins says

I smoked cigarettes for 20 + years. I tried all the electronic cigarette brands. The only one that helped me quit for good is V2Cigs. I have been smoke free for three months now. I used the discount code JENKLEFRITZ for 10% off V2cig products, including reupping on the cartridges. Try the Cherry and the Cola flavors, they are both great. Congress is my favorite. Sahara is a close second. Really strong vapor hit, it’s so much like smoking a cigarette you will be amazed. -Joel

20. greattechreviews says

bought one… im underage it didnt work and they would not give a refund 8 $ down the drain Fml

21. cheapthrillz121 says

Save 30% on your entire purchase at Smoke51.com when you use discount code DSC-16155 at checkout!!

22. Alex Scamell says

lol I can imagen him just getting oil and blending an egg with beacon with some onions mushrooms and black pudding and calling it the full english e liquid haha