Comments

1. Fred Martinez says

howdyI finally found the best e-cigar kit eCigarKit com is providing electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, e-juice, smoke juice and all the accessories that go with them. Give it a try

2. ThtOneAsianKid says

What kind of battery is that? Could you just use a regular AA, or would that be too low of a voltage?

3. rduncan06 says

looking forward to more viddys. Better chance for a ban than the zombies lol, but I’m learning everything i can in preparation.Gotta be ready for underground vaping. the government wont leave us alone and I’m NOT going back to analogs. Gonna buy one new mod with batts and a Re-buildable Tank Atty every month and stick them in a drawer. Gonna ban my vapor ? Have at it lol, I’m gonna vape anyway ;)Wife ,Freedom, Guns & Vapor till death I depart

4. Robert Sawyers says

Not to sound nit picky but wouldnt you normally run ground through a switch instead of the power to keep from possibly blowing out the switch?

5. ROBERT COTA says

Im starting channel about vaping i have several videos. These are my honest and raw opinions about vaping be sure to check it out and sub. my channels name is robert cota

6. Robert Sharp says

That’s what I said moe men tary = momentary, not moNetary, may just be his accent, I’m used to listening to hillbillys ;). Still it was a good vid and I can’t wait for the homemade rebuildable atomizer. No insult intended.