Comments

1. Wiib Johnson says

Hi I have one more question is there anything that they have that has the sweet taste of vivid vanilla ? Thank you again for everything I’ve learned so much from your viideo’s!!!

2. Wiib Johnson says

Thank you so much for the advice on Johnson Creek’s E Juice and how to do it!!! You are the best!! If they are not paying you they should!!!

3. william afanaseff says

so i just got a lotus e-cig and it has the same basic concept, im very new to the e-cigs and was wondering, wheres a good place perferebly online to get e juice becuase i currently live in cali and dont know where to go? and also dose the e juice you buy the flavor that you tast afterwards?

4. Ben Fischer says

Hey Joey I am new to vaping. Do you know if refilling is an option for prefilled carts? My brand is green smart living. Thanks!

5. pmoyer50 says

So far I’ve been using this method on used and new V22 blank cartridges. I’ve found that if I just put 18 drops into the condom instead of 20 drops I have no waste of e-juice. Will I be able to use the same method with Halo blank cartridges?

6. TheSmokenjoey says

Hi matty– the same process is use for many types of cartridges- I dont know what you have so be aware– thanks-sj

7. Matty Trousdale says

My cartridge isnt the same screw way as yours will it still work? (if that made sence)

8. TheSmokenjoey says

hi thewho- the condom method is so much easier and if your careful you wont get any excess juice in the center tube. yes dont throw away the carts– as soon as you get a hint of a different flavor-the cart is about empty –STOP and dont vape anymore because if you do you may burn the stuffing inside and the new juice will not taste right– hope that helps– thanks- sj

9. TheWhoLive73 says

Hey joey, I Saw another video on filling your carts. It was a guy from japan he was saying that method dipping the cart in the plastic condom is actually wasting your e juice because when you blow the tip your spitting out excess juice . Anyway I like your method dipping myself. Also the second method works well also. I would like to know when you get that burnt taste you say don’t throw it out correct?

10. TheSmokenjoey says

sorry L T — prosmoke has a special connection and wont fit too many other brands– thanks – sj

11. L T says

Do the ProSmoke cartridges fit the V2 batteries? I have the starter V2 Kit and am thinking of switching to VG.

12. TheSmokenjoey says

Hi Pmoyer– I know what happened– when you were using the v2 red previously you vaped on it until it was completely dry and you burnt the stuffing- once that happens just throw the cart out because you will never get rid of the taste. try to remember – never vape on a cartridge to the very end– when you see that it has less vapor and slightly different taste – STOP — its almost empty– hope that helps- thanks sj

13. pmoyer50 says

I decided to try refilling a used V2 Red cart with some Johnson Tennessee Cured Red Oak today and it had the most godawful taste. A few days ago I tried the same juice in a V2 Red cart and it was fine. I’m wondering if I overfilled the cart or what? It was so bad that I had to discard it. None of the carts that I saved had the burnt taste so I thought by playing it safe in that respect all would be okay. What do you think went wrong? I really like the Red Oak Tennessee Cured.