Comments

1. SolariEcho says

Blu is absolute garbage, I really tried to like Blu, but their cartridges only taste good for about 5-10 or so drags, then just taste like nothing. And the Starter Pack I bought died after only 1 week. Total waste of money.

2. JohnnySkillish says

***A BIT OF ADVICE!!! ESPECIALLY TO PEOPLE NEW TO ECIGS!!!***
    Buy a cheap $10-$15 standard e-cig first to see if you even like it. Even at your local convenience store. Don’t necessarily judge the flavor, battery life, vapor production, even the satisfaction up front. PAY ATTENTION to the PSYCHOLOGY and FEEL of it FIRST. THEN if you like that, then spend some time and watch A LOT of review vids from IMPARTIAL reviewers! (ie. NOT THIS!) to make your decision on a better ecig. GL! ;)

3. JohnnySkillish says

WHY DOES esmokes.com HAVE THEIR ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE FILLED WITH REAL CIGARETTE COMPANIES?!?! THAT SELL REAL (analog) CIGS!!! Huh?!?! Looks lke this vid is more a way to get people to go to their site, get “weak” and buy their REAL CIGS!!! Capitalism and Corporate America hard at work!

4. Kilo Compeau says

Blu is god aweful, what in fucks name is this? Have you even tried v2 or greensmoke?

5. pmoyer50 says

I’m suspicious of the fact that V2cigs was not on his top ten list. He’s making money not only off this video but also through the coupon codes. I find this video to be highly biased.

6. pmoyer50 says

This guy is full of shit. Not to put V2 Cigs on the top ten list makes me very suspicious.

7. pmoyer50 says

I’m surprised that V2 Cigs wasn’t on this list – it should be. I got my starter economy kit a month ago and am well pleased. The battery lasts almost all day and charges up again in 30 – 40 minutes time which is excellent. I like the chocolate and coffee cartridges the best. The V2 Reds are okay. On my next order I’m purchasing a few packs of blank cartridges and order some e-juice from Johnson Creek. I’ve read nothing but good things about them.

8. nichollebheightk says

i lost my E-Cig last week. But i am grateful i found this website on the web thats giving away free E Cigarette trial starter kits. Just got mines now. Check it out:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

9. ECigConsumerReviews says

Everyone has got their own opinion, we believe Green Smoke still holds the crown, and White Cloud as a runner up. However, we can see your reasoning for your top 10. They are decent products :)