Re-Stuffing a 510 Electronic Cigarette Cart

so , this is the method that i use to re-stuff my 510 carts. If you are re stuffing a penstyle cart with a tebag you will need to use the cut off bits to als…

REVIEW OF THE TITAN 510 ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE FROM TECC

hi all, please come visit my E-Cig reviews website at:- https://plus.google.com/111861762457761050392 follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/AllenrTanner join the forum – h…

Comments

1. Vincent Castro says

Question – Just say you dont have teabags or polyfill, is it safe to vape without a filter and just use drops on the coil?

2. BFSmash says

yep. next vapebash/fest/con/orgy you go to. take only this ecig. maybe with an auto battery, when people ask the man with a thousand mods has an old tetleys 510, think of a different answer every time.

3. GrimmGreen says

wow! a comment on an old video that isn’t spam! ha ha, glad you enjoyed the blast from the past

4. xsphatazz says

I think my Igo-L and Sigelei #13 enjoyed watching this video as much as I did, lol.

5. Stephen Evans says

Lol those things were ridiculous. I just dripped I couldn’t stand “carts” luckily cartomizers and tanks came around.

6. Aaron Paez says

Dont use lipton. I have refused to drink anything made by them after I saw the giant plantations they have in Kenya. There was about 10 miles of tea farm that we passed with tiny houses for the workers. sustainability man its pretty cool

7. slh950 says

why don’t you just keep buying new cartridges? Just bought an eGo with 15 cartridges

8. Edward Richtofen says

You already had a brain infection from all the corn products you eat. They contain a fugus that cant be processed out.

9. Edward Richtofen says

One person doesnt like e cig because they are unhygenic and everybody rushes to tell me I’m fucked.?? Your lungs are sensitive and pron to infection. I am all for a better cig but if i can choose between pond water and phama grade nicotine i choose the pharma grade.

10. Edward Richtofen says

Have you ever inspected the heating element or the “liquid”. Tuberculosis idiot. Puff away.

11. igetcha69 says

unfortunately there is little you can do……..their house, their rules i guess :(

stealth vaping is always a good option though in those situations ;)

12. lina taylor says

I live in england, and the bar weatherspoon has banned us from using the ecig, only because it encourages smokers to light up,, they want us out in the cold with the smokers, to endanger second hand smoke,, i dont smoke! And the same with long flights, they say its illegall to use them! What can i tell these ignorgant people?

13. dulacwxgabrielz says

I didnt imagine it was possible to receive a Free trial starter kit for E-Cig but i was absolutely wrong. This specific site is truly giving them away.
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

14. Maxine0001 says

@gph61 @gph61 – Go see Jack at Happy Vaper in Canada – he is wonderful! I have been very happy ordering from him in Canada.

15. igetcha69 says

check out the “discounts” page on my website for a list of e-cig suppliers……..im pretty certain some of the USA based ones will ship to canada :)

cheers,

scott

E-CIG-REVIEWS COM

16. gph61 says

I’m in Canada. I don’t get any results from searching “titan e cigarette” on amazon or ebay. Do you know where I can buy it?

17. jbvtr says

thnx man. I’m still comparing different models and (for now) other “consumers” experiences. so far, Titan is definitely the best.

18. igetcha69 says

hi mate,

glad you like the vids! :)

best e-cig ive tried is the GGTS which im currently reviewing………..and best tasting e-liquid is TW cigar, LF silk blend and Healthcabin Winston (all 3 are great!)

but i also LOVE the carts that come in the Titan starter kits!

cheers,

scott

19. jbvtr says

thnx man for all reviews! it would be nice if you tell us what is the best one you have tasted so far?

20. ruairiflanagan says

“il see how long i can take a drag out of this “(inhales……) (exhales) and face disapears :D

21. igetcha69 says

lol, sorry mate……….thought you was having a dig at me!

ive not heard of that film!

cheers,